Thursday, August 1, 2013

New Millennium Girls: Meet Isabel

The New Millennium Girls Creative Writing Set Includes:
  • Isabel's Secret
  • Creative Writing Made Easy
  • Isabel's Closet-paper doll book 
  • For ages 8 - 12
Isabel's Secret
Isabel's Secret is a sweet story about a Colorado girl who tries to help her family by stepping outside of her comfort zone, and trusting in God to help her while she does it!  I don't want to give too much away! Isabel learns that her family has a secret, and she must find out what it is, while she tries to convince her Grandmother that she is a lady, and prove to that sassy Kip Johnson that girls can ride horses just as well as boys can!

Girls will find themselves on an adventure with Isabel in the mountains of Colorado as they read this cute story!

Creative Writing Made Easy
I wish I had used this writing book when I was younger! It makes character development super easy, and after each task, girls are rewarded with a fun craft!  I love how girls are shown how to create a plot by thinking of problems and solutions for their characters! Girls will even learn how to "Give their story punch" by developing dialogue!

Isabel's Closet: Paper Doll Book
I don't care how old you are, paper dolls are super fun! I will be packing these paper dolls with me when I go to babysit! Not only do girls have tons of outfits to cut out for their paper dolls, but they will be able to show their fashion skills by coloring the outfits and picking hair styles to match!  Girls are also shown how to make backdrops for their dolls to explore. 

I think this is an AWESOME adventure for girls to read, and act out! The writing projects will make writing easy for everyone. I love this set!

And that's the view from here...



No comments:

Post a Comment